Effective date: February 27, 2019
Allwell Pharmacy (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://allwellpharmacy.ca/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
- ServiceService is the https://allwellpharmacy.ca/ website operated by Allwell Pharmacy
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Allwell Pharmacy uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Allwell Pharmacy may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Allwell Pharmacy
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://allwellpharmacy.ca/
We facilitate the dispensing or prescribing of drugs by pharmacies or medical practitioners that are licensed or registered in good standing to operate our pharmacy. We engage in the practice of pharmacy or medicine in all required jurisdictions. This includes the jurisdiction from which the drugs are dispensed or prescribed and the jurisdiction to which the drugs are offered to be shipped and the patient’s jurisdiction, except in circumstances allowed by law.
We are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations for controlled substances.
Our entire company, including the manufacturers, wholesaler, pharmacy, our pharmacists, and any medical practitioner associated with our website or business has not been subject to significant recent and/or repeated disciplinary sanctions, warning letters or similar regulatory action.
All pharmacies that dispense drugs on behalf of our website are domiciled in the jurisdiction to which the website offers to ship drugs. Our medical practitioners are domiciled or recognized in each jurisdiction.
Validity of Prescription
We dispense prescription drugs only upon receipt of a valid prescription, as defined below, issued by a person authorized to prescribe under applicable laws. Our pharmacy does not distribute or offer to distribute, and our practitioner does not prescribe or offer to prescribe, prescriptions or prescription drugs solely on the basis of an online questionnaire or consultation.
A “valid prescription” is one issued pursuant to a legitimate patient-prescriber relationship, which requires the following to have been established: a) The patient has a legitimate medical complaint; b) A face-to-face physical examination adequate to establish the legitimacy of the medical complaint has been performed by the prescribing practitioner, or through a telemedicine practice approved by the appropriate practitioner board; and c) A logical connection exists between the medical complaint, the medical history, and the physical examination and the drug prescribed. This definition of a valid prescription may be modified upon a showing that the prescribing and dispensing of the drug, as well as the location of the patient, all occur or exist within a jurisdiction that has expressly authorized, by statute, regulation, or other applicable law, alternate requirements for a valid prescription.